Catalytic Enzymes can definitely improve the performance of your current fertilizers. Using these catalytic enzymes you can build strong, healthy, aggressive growing plants while improving soil productivity. With our catalytic seed starter you can get plants up in half the time then when using normal starter fertilizers.
A number of unusual discoveries have uncovered many natural enzymatic compounds that force and stimulate critical and essential internal microbiological reactions to occur in plants. These critically required microbiological reactions do not occur unless these specialized, highly reactive enzymes are present. Studies of agricultural, horticultural and crop producing soils show that the levels of these catalytic enzymes are continually depleted as the field is used. The health, quality and nutritional value of the crop is also reduced.
These Catalytic Enzymes only stimulate and force the plant’s critically important internal reactions; however these Catalytic Enzymes do not become part of these reactions. . The plant’s leaves and roots absorb these enzymes. These enzymes are in the soil and remain actively available within the soil and remain active within the plant until reacting conditions prevail. These Catalytic Enzymes remain in the plant able to react again when correct conditions occur. They do not dissolve, leach or disappear while these enzymes are actively stimulating their specific and characteristic essential reactions.
Each specific group of enzymes yield specific end results but since most of our enzymes are compatible, multiple enzymes can be blended together to produce several different and desirable results.
The essential and critical reactions stimulated by these enzymes provide many improved plant and soil reactions, a few are:
1. Increase sugar content in crops requiring higher sugar content for improved quality and increased profits
12 to 16% more sugar in sugar beets.
22 to 26% increase in citrus fruits
24 to 28% increase in grapes for wine production
10 to 18% increase in fructose in corn
2. Increase crop yields
10 to 20% increase in dry weight of several cash crops
12 to 15% increase in nutrient and vitamin content of vegetable crops
13 to 17% increase in harvest yields of root crops (radish, carrots, potatoes, beets)
15 to 20% increase in harvest yields of green peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, lettuce, squash, egg plant and other vegetable crops.
12 to 18% increase in harvest yields of corn, sorghum, soybeans and potatoes.
3. Increase functional responses from fertilizers = reduced quantities and frequencies of fertilizer applications produces increased yields and positive responses. Reduces fertilizer use and costs.
4. Increases percent and speed of seed germination
5. Increases speed of seed growth and shortens time required for plants to mature.
6. Increase pesticide-killing responses with the use of less pesticide. Helps growers accomplish EPA requirements by reducing frequency and quantities of pesticides to achieve optimum controls. Improves performance of most pesticides while reducing costs.
7. Builds and Improves Soil Productivity - Specialized catalytic enzymes applied to soils stimulates desirable micro-biological soil, nutrient, water holding, biological and other physical / chemical reactions required to improve soils and stimulate superior plant growth responses.
6. Better utilization of soil water and nutrients - reduces the need of frequent irrigation and fertilizer applications.
7. Can be used alone - to target individual specific responses
8. Can be used in combination with other catalytic enzymes to produce multiple responses
9. Can be used with fertilizers (Primary, Secondary, and Micro-Nutrients) to improve fertilizer performances, including yields, vitamins, stronger, healthier, plants to increase crop value and profits while decreasing production costs
10. Can be used with certain pesticides - Speeds and improves pesticide reactions and results with the use of less pesticide
11. Improves flower size and quantity of flowering plants and flowers for florist production.
12. Stimulates and forces aggressive root growth, decreased take-hold time of transplanted plants - ideal for nurseries, sod farms, sod installers firms & landscape installation companies.
13. Reduces withering and die-back of balled and burlap plants on nursery sites for resale. Reduces need of frequent watering and forces these plants to become full, with very showy densely growing leaves prior to and after planting providing improved initial and long term growth responses.
14. Increases plant tolerance of hot dry adverse weather conditions.
15. DRAMATIC TURF GRASS RESPONSES:
a. Provides a unique system of saving, healing and repairing weak, diseased, worn grasses.
b. Stimulates quick aggressive growth of rhizomes, stolons, and thick massive roots.
c. Forces higher percentage, with faster seed germination. (Zoysia seed normally germinates within 6 to 8 weeks – Catalytic Enzyme treated seed germinated within 10 to 14 days).
d. Encourages fast and aggressive growth of new seed, forces dense grass stands in ½ to ¼ of the time. Zoysia normally spreads 2 to 3 inches per season, Catalytic Enzyme treated seed spread 2 to 3 feet within 3weeks after germination and became a dense, playable turf within 3 months after initial seeding.
e. Produces a thick dense growth of deep green grass - dramatic visual results within 14 to 20 days after application to weakened as well as healthy turf grass.
f. Develops and builds turf grass natural immunity and defense systems = reduces susceptibility to diseases, wear/tear, drought, and other adversities.
g. Reduces watering frequency and quantities. Forces grass to better use water and other ingredients.
h. Provides faster and greener playing conditions on golf greens - more denser turf, more plants per square inch allows closer cutting while allowing the grass to remain green in color even when cut very short.
i. Produces a very strong, dense growth of grass on sports turf fields. Forces grass to grow very dense (more plants per square inch) with less thin and bare spots
j. Allows for the grass to heal even while football and soccer are being played at seasons high level.
k. Reduces turf damage from the excessive wear and tear of sporting activities.
l. Reduces repair and management of sports turf activities.
m. Improves turf responses - builds high professional images of superintendents and sports turf managers due to the improved looks, playing characteristics, resulting in greater satisfactions from coaches, athletic staff, players, parents, and spectators.
A number of the special characteristics of these catalytic enzymes that makes them unique and required are:
A. CATALYTIC REACTIONS - these enzymes are catalytic, they only stimulate and force specialized internal reactions. They do not become part of the reaction, do not dissolve, leach or disappear. They are absorbed by the plant (soil and soil microbes) react when required and when reacting conditions prevail. Specific enzymes can be stimulated to respond and provide special reactions when required
B. These critical essential and required reactions only occur when these enzymes are present.
C. Specific Required Reactions allows specific enzyme use to target required
D. Many Different, Desired Results are Possible when Enzymes are Combined. These Catalytic Enzymes are compatible - many catalytic enzymes can be blended together to produce several different and desirable results.
E. Proper concentrations can be assured when programmed applications of fertilizers containing small quantities of Catalytic Enzymes. Provides continual crop improvement with lessening costs.
F. Builds strong, healthy, aggressive growing plants while improving soil productivity. These are positive performing, growth producing enzymes. Specialized forms work to improve soil aggregates and physical/chemical/biological soil reactions. Other forms work to improve living conditions and requirements of beneficial soil microorganisms. Still other Catalytic Enzymes work to combine various catalytic soil enzymes and by-products to produce still multiple essential and beneficial reactions.
G. ALWAYS POSITIVE RESULTS: These Catalytic Enzymes characteristically produce positive, beneficial and essential life producing and sustaining reactions. Whether they are used alone or in any combination with other required enzymes, organic compounds and fertilizer nutrients, they have always stimulated additional positive, healthy, strengthening reactions.
Forty years of intensive research has provided us with a unique understanding of nature and nature’s secrets. This understanding has allowed us to design systems to duplicate, and most importantly, to improve nature’s
microbiological reactions. GenNext's research group, Consulting Agronomist’s have applied for Patents for our extraction and production techniques of these natural ingredients as well as specialized problem solving and prevention product formulations.
Our Catalytic Enzymes are the most dramatic, non-fertilizer ingredients that will exponentially improve many of the characteristic fertilizer reactions and provide many essential and beneficial reactions and results not possible when using fertilizers or other chemicals alone or in combination. They provide an unequaled opportunity to market unique products to produce such positive results which competition cannot match.