Gene Milota from Springfield OH. Notice the stand of Poa Annua just off his greens. He used the GenNext Complete A&B formulation to reduce Poa Annua on the greens from 95% back to 5%.
Another picture with Gene pointing out the where GenNext Complete products begin on greens.
Some of Gene's comments:
- Poa annua on the putting greens was reduced from 95% to 5%.
- With continued use of the product Poa annua has remained at the 0%–5% infestation levels (this while the untreated collars and approaches remained at 85% Poa annua)
- Bent Grass blades were physically strengthened and the number of grass blades per square inch doubled
- The use of fungicide and herbicides were dramatically reduced
- Because of the increased grass quality we were able to reduced irrigation on the greens by at least 40%
- Greens were maintained at 5/32" for the season, with grooming once per week by brushing, to keep greens speeds at 9.5 to 10.